Florida Permit Practice Test
- Prep to any Test.(Road, state laws, signals, speed, turns...EVERYTHING!)
- Practice 24/7
- Unlimited Access to Tests
- You WILL PASS or Money is 100% back
- It is like having the right answers before you take the permit test!
- Select Package
- Process Payment and Get Password Instantly
- Start Practicing Now and Pass your Test!
If you have never held a regular driver license in any state, country, or jurisdiction, you must complete a Traffic Law and Substance Abuse Education course before applying for a temporary driving permit (restricted driver license) in the state of Florida. The driver education courses offered by some county school boards may substitute for this requirement. Please contact your local school board for further information.
If you are under 21 years old and receive a notice of suspension for driving with a BAL of .02 to .05, you must complete a Traffic Law and Substance Abuse Education course in order to reinstate your driver license on a hardship basis.